Australia is known to be one of the largest exporters of metals across the globe. Iron Ore, Gold, Aluminium Oxide, Coal Briquettes are some of the most commonly exported items from here. Most of the trade is done to Japan, China, South Korea, the United Kingdom, and India. International trade is quite integral to the economy of Australia and shipping constitutes as a significant part of it.
Professional Ship Inspection Services in Australia
Common Challenges in Australia
Australia can be a lot challenging when it comes to availing ship technical services. There are ports at remote locations here. Most of the area in Australia is deserted and the coverage is extremely difficult. However, Sinotech Marine addresses this issue by offering complete coverage in Australia with strategic placement of its experts and resources.
Even if the ports are located remotely, we offer services throughout the continent.
Another big challenge faced by the shipping companies is the high prices of inspection services and ship technical services.
Australia is a comparatively expensive location and the prices of ship inspection services in Australia and other marine consultation services are very high. But at Sinotech Marine, we offer competitive prices. We have devised our services in such a way that our clients get the maximum benefit in an affordable price range.
Ports We Cover in Australia
Have a look at the list of areas we cover in Australia:
Remarkable Ship Assessment and Technical Services
Sinotech Marine offers incredible technical and ship inspection services in Australia. We cater to a large client base and undertake inspection services for varying ships such as passenger, off-shore vessels, cargos, etc. Have a look at the services we offer in Australia:
Asset Condition Assessment
- Sale and Purchase Assessment
- Owned Vessel Assessment
Routine Ship Inspections and Auditing Services
- PSC Preparedness
- Superintendent Inspections
Vessel Assurance Services
- P&I Condition Services
- Inspection on Behalf of Hull & Machinery Insurance Claims
- Damage Assessment
- Accident/Incident Investigation
- Dry-dock Project Management in all Shipyards
- Repair Supervision
- Construction Services
- Retrofitting Engineering Project Management
- Compliance Inspection
- Pre-Charter Condition Assessment
- On-hire and Off-Hire Survey Assessment
- Quantity & Quality Surveys
- Dispute Resolution
- Cargo Quantity & Quality Services
- Bunker/Fuel Quantity & Quality Services
Sinotech Marine offers a plethora of technical and non-technical services in Australia with its team of qualified and handpicked experts.
Why Associate with Sinotech Marine?
Sinotech Marine is a global leader when it comes to Marine engineering and inspections services. Have a look at some of the advantages that set us apart from our competition
- Rigorously Trained Professionals to Deliver Exemplary Services
- Strategically Placed Resources Across Australia and the world
- Extensive Experience of Delivering Ship Technical Services
- Strong Knowledge of Local Industry
- Competitive prices for service delivery
- Fast Turnaround time with absolutely zero delays
- Highly Diligent Teams of Chief Engineers, Marine Superintendents, Naval Architects, and Technicians
Get a dedicated and diligent team to offer you ship inspection services in Australia from Sinotech Marine. Connect with us today!