The USA and Canada always top the list of nations when we talk about developed nations. In the USA and across Canada some key trades are operated across the globe such as cars, crude oil, petroleum, and aircraft parts, and huge vessels sail across the water bodies to export and operate commerce with other countries. Shipping is a significant part of the economy of these nations and has also aided in the rise of their respective economies.
Reasonable And Consistent Ship Inspection Services in USA & Canada
Common Issues in Shipping in USA and Canada
There are several challenges related to the maritime industry in the USA and Canada. While the maritime industry is evolving quite rapidly in these regions, some obstacles make it difficult for the shipping industry. One of the primary challenges for availing shipping technical and non-technical services is the high cost of service delivery in these nations.
There is a need for standardized services here but availing the appropriate services is problematic.
Sinotech Marine addresses these challenges and offers a standardized approach towards service delivery. We provide premium quality ship technical services and ship inspection services in USA and Canada in a competitive price range making service delivery easy.
Areas Covered in USA and Canada
Given below is the list of ports in USA and Canada where Sinotech Marine offers its services:
- Los Angeles
- Long Beach
- New York
- South Carolina
- South Louisiana
- Long Beach
- Hampton Roads
- New Orleans
- Corpus Christi
- Texas City
- Port Arthur
- Tampa Bay
Which Services Do We Offer?
Given below are the services we cater to our clients in USA, Canada, and around the world:
Asset Condition Assessment
- Sale and Purchase Assessment
- Owned Vessel Assessment
Routine Ship Inspections and Auditing Services
- PSC Preparedness
- Superintendent Inspections
Vessel Assurance Services
- P&I Condition Services
- Inspection on Behalf of Hull & Machinery Insurance Claims
- Damage Assessment
- Accident/Incident Investigation
- Dry-dock Project Management in all Shipyards
- Repair Supervision
- Construction Services
- Retrofitting Engineering Project Management
- Compliance Inspection
- Pre-Charter Condition Assessment
- On-hire and Off-Hire Survey Assessment
- Quantity & Quality Surveys
- Dispute Resolution
- Cargo Quantity & Quality Services
- Bunker/Fuel Quantity & Quality Services
Services We Offer
Sinotech Marine offers a wide array of services for varying ships, cargo, vessels, etc. Have a look at why connecting with us can profit you:
- Strategically Placed Resources around the region
- Competitive Prices for Technical and Non-technical services
- All ships repaired and inspected like: cargo, ships, vessels, etc.
- Fast Turnaround Time for service delivery
- Diligent professionals with high integrity
- Strong knowledge of local industry
- On-time and accurate inspection reports
- Our Teams of Experts include – Marine Superintendents, Naval Architects, Chief Engineering, Surveyors, Assessors, etc.
- 24/7 round the globe customer service connectivity
For reliable and comprehensive ship technical and ship inspection services in USA, connect with Sinotech Marine.