Chartering a ship is a complex activity as it involves potential financial risks. At Sinotech Marine, we offer a highly-skilled professional evaluation to help minimize the risk exposure.
The risk increases exponentially when ships are chartered on a long term basis. Companies require a detailed assessment of the vessel maintenance and condition before deciding to charter the vessel. Poor maintenance may expose businesses to unwanted delays due to technical failures thus leading to financial losses.
The key areas where we focus on for Pre-charter Inspections are:
- Vessel structural strength.
- Vessel suitability and compliance with international & local regulations
- Condition of ship equipment and machinery.
- Crew competencies.
- Emergency preparedness on-board.
- Recommendations and suggestions.