Development in the UAE has been phenomenal. The main export commodities of UAE are crude oil, mineral products, automobiles, precious metals, and transportation equipment. India, Japan, China, Germany, and The United Kingdom are the top countries from where trading occurs in the UAE. It is in the recent years that the oil discovery has made the country popular but prior to that, the economy of Dubai was primarily linked with the sea and since then, it has been an integral part of the economy of this Middle Eastern Country.
The Pulse of The Maritime Industry Is at Our Fingertips
Common Obstacles for Shipping in UAE
There are numerous obstacles when we consider ship inspection services in the UAE or other ship technical services. One of the biggest challenges is low availability of resources. In addition to low availability of resources, there is a high cost of services. This puts cost-effectiveness out of the equation. But to mitigate the risk of extensive cost involvement, Sinotech Marine offers services at competitive prices.
At Sinotech Marine, we prioritize standardization with our services and make sure that our clients get the best services at the most affordable prices. There are also stringent rules on UAE ports that one needs to comply with. Having an experienced and diligent shipping consultancy partner will always be helpful for ship owners to get exemplary ship technical and ship inspection service in UAE and Sinotech Marine offers that.
Areas we Cover in UAE
Given below are the areas where Sinotech Marine is offering its ships technical and inspection services:
- Saudi Arabia
Services We Deliver in the UAE
Given below are the services we cater to our clients in the UAE and around the world:
Asset Condition Assessment
- Sale and Purchase Assessment
- Owned Vessel Assessment
Routine Ship Inspections and Auditing Services
- PSC Preparedness
- Superintendent Inspections
Vessel Assurance Services
- P&I Condition Services
- Inspection on Behalf of Hull & Machinery Insurance Claims
- Damage Assessment
- Accident/Incident Investigation
- Dry-dock Project Management in all Shipyards
- Repair Supervision
- Construction Services
- Retrofitting Engineering Project Management
- Compliance Inspection
- Pre-Charter Condition Assessment
- On-hire and Off-Hire Survey Assessment
- Quantity & Quality Surveys
- Dispute Resolution
- Cargo Quantity & Quality Services
- Bunker/Fuel Quantity & Quality Services
Why Choose Our Services?
Sinotech Marine is a global leader in the maritime industry and offers all true value services. With several years of experience, we deliver bespoke ship inspection services in UAE and around the world.
- Extremely diligent professionals with high integrity
- Global coverage with our experts in more than 75 Global locations
- Fast turnaround time for service delivery with absolutely no delays
- Competitive prices for affordable service delivery
- Teams of Chief Engineers, Marine Superintendents, Technicians, Assessors, Naval Architects, strategically placed around the globe
- Extensive experience of serving in the UAE
To discuss how our ship inspection services in the UAE can benefit your fleet, contact Sinotech Marine right away.