In the recent couple of years, there has been a dramatic development in the maritime industry of Malaysia. The key trades in Malaysia are metal manufacturing and natural resources like crude oil, liquified natural gas, and palm oil. Electrical and electronic goods comprise of more than 36% of the total export from Malaysia. Shipping is a significant part of the economy of Malaysia and it has helped the economy rise tremendously.
Diligent Ship Inspection Services in Malaysia
Challenges for Shipping in Malaysia
While Malaysia has some of the busiest ship routes in the entire world, and is a leading maritime nation, it cannot be denied that there are several challenges here. Even though the maritime industry has evolved enormously here, there is still a lack of resources here. In addition to that, finding reliable ship technical services becomes an expensive affair due to the high cost of service delivery.
Sinotech Marine offers a standardized approach towards service delivery. We take pride in offering premium quality ship technical services at a competitive price range which makes service delivery affordable.
Ports Covered By Sinotech Marine in Malaysia
Here is a list of areas we cover in Malaysia:
- Pasir Gudang
- Tanjung Pelepas
- Tuluk Rubiah
- Port Klang
- Johor Port
There are numerous ports in Malaysia which are otherwise difficult to cover. Sinotech Marine has strategic allotment of its technicians and experts to offer complete coverage for ship inspection services in Malaysia.
Services We Deliver in Malaysia
Given below are the services we cater to our clients in Malaysia and around the world:
Asset Condition Assessment
- Sale and Purchase Assessment
- Owned Vessel Assessment
Routine Ship Inspections and Auditing Services
- PSC Preparedness
- Superintendent Inspections
Vessel Assurance Services
- P&I Condition Services
- Inspection on Behalf of Hull & Machinery Insurance Claims
- Damage Assessment
- Accident/Incident Investigation
- Dry-dock Project Management in all Shipyards
- Repair Supervision
- Construction Services
- Retrofitting Engineering Project Management
- Compliance Inspection
- Pre-Charter Condition Assessment
- On-hire and Off-Hire Survey Assessment
- Quantity & Quality Surveys
- Dispute Resolution
- Cargo Quantity & Quality Services
- Bunker/Fuel Quantity & Quality Services
All the above-mentioned services are offered by our very own professionals and technicians in Malaysia.
Why Connect with Sinotech Marine?
Sinotech Marine offers ship inspection services in Malaysia and 75 other global locations. We have a range of services that sets us apart from our competition. Have a look at our key benefits that set us apart from the competition:
- Strong Knowledge of Local Industry
- Diligent Professionals with High Integrity
- Extensive Experience of Delivering Ship Technical Services
- Fast Turnaround Time for Service Delivery and Zero Delays
- Competitive Prices for Technical and Non-Technical Services
- Strategically Placed Resources around Malaysia for complete coverage
- Our Teams of Experts Includes: Chief Engineers, Marine Superintendents, Naval Architects, Technicians, Surveyors, Assessors, Inspectors, etc.
We at Sinotech offer value-for-money services. Contact us to learn more about our services in Malaysia.